vineri, 5 februarie 2010

Sony Articus in english!!!!!!-2-

”.... Sony agree that he understand.
-Sony, the world outside is very bad ... and I dont want to lose you.
-But, Mom! If I will not unite the sword and someone else will do it, someone bad ... you think that world will exist ... or this?
-How do you know about the swords? ask suspicious the woman.
-It 's a long story ...I will go and see what the chest contains, right now!said Sony and he rise up from his chair.
His mom said nothing.Sony climb up the stairs and then went towards the door with the rust padlock .There were many keys but Sony hit first and get in a room with all sorts of things.After his mother saying, the chest, was after some clothes and pictures, Sony saw the pictures and began searching the area.In shortly he found the chest,a golden, medium one, and various items in him.Among those articles there was a sachet, a notebook and a longish object covered with a white canvas.Sony knew...that was the sword, but didnt knew what the letter contains.So open it and began to read.
"My dear son,
I hope that when you read this letter you will understand that I did not choose you to do this thing.The place where you will go it is not beautiful, one old friend of mine will give you the map.And...dont trust anyone.
If I wasnt betrayed...this action could lead to an end,I could unite the two swords.Take care, along with my death, darkness will try very hard to grab your sword, so you have to be carefully!
I hope you're well and you're not mad at me ... I apologize, but I didnt choose it, and now you're chosen to go the end at what I started... if you want.
Your father, Artrus Articus.
P.S.-Take care of yourself!I love you,son! "
Sony finished reading the letter and put on a notebook and take sword in hand, giving the canvas down and seeing her.She really have a ruby...the red ruby. Between the lama and the handle.And his name.The Sword of Red Ruby.Sony understood that was not his father's fault, it was to happen...
Sony understood now that is a huge burden on his shoulders, to unite the two swords...and save the world from darkness ... in a way.He didnt knew how to handle one, but hopefully everything will be better.After he read the letter once again,he walked in his room.The sun sent its golden rays shining through the small window from the Sony's room.Then he sit in his office and began to play with a pencil and think about what he will do.He will leave.That was certanlly, and Sony really wanted this thing.He feel fine... but he have a sense of fear that dont leave him alone ...”-Sorry If I misspelled....and i hope you will like it!....-AL-

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu